Brittni Hamilton is a member of the firm's litigation practice group where she concentrates her practice on helping clients resolve complex commercial disputes. Prior to joining DWT, she clerked for the Hon. Ivan D. Davis of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
Before attending law school, Brittni worked for a political consulting firm that conducted public opinion research and designed message strategy for campaigns and corporations.
Admitted to Practice
District of Columbia
J.D., Howard University School of Law, 2018
- Charles Hamilton Houston National Moot Court Team
- Fair Housing Clinic
- CALI Awards for Commercial Law and Sports Law
B.A., Rhetoric, University of California, Berkeley, 2011
- Judicial Law Clerk, Hon. Ivan D. Davis, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, Alexandria, Va., 2019-2020
- Judicial Law Clerk, Magistrate Chambers, Superior Court of the District of Columbia, Washington, D.C., 2018-2019
- Student Attorney, Fair Housing Clinic, Howard University School of Law, Washington, D.C., 2017-2018
- Legal Intern, Facebook, Menlo Park, Calif., 2017
- Summer Associate, Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP, Philadelphia, 2016
- Research Director, Brilliant Corners Research & Strategies, Washington, D.C., 2013-2015