Norman Hare helps clients obtain patents by focusing on patent prosecution including preliminary prior art search, analysis and claim preparation of patent applications and USPTO office actions, patent examiner interviews, and responses to office actions.
Norman is a graduate of Seattle University School of Law and holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering. With an engineering and technical background spanning 20 years, his knowledge helps his clients to grow their IP portfolio.
Cloud computing innovations
B.S., Electrical Engineering, New York University, 2005
J.D., Seattle University, 2017
B.A., Speech Communications, Utica College of Syracuse University, 1995
- Certificate of Recognition, Team Lead (from Joint Program Manager, Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP)), 2013
- Susie Stevens Award for External Service and Satisfaction, MRAP Obsolescence Team, 2011
- Susie Stevens Award for External Service and Satisfaction, Acoustics Support Team, 2010
- Certificate of Appreciation, Outstanding Merit and Dedicated Service, Student Activities, 2005
- Systems Engineering Level III Certificate, Defense Acquisition University, Washington, Oct. 2014