Desktop Image: Hare, Norman
Mobile Image: Hare, Norman
Every day I get to enjoy finding creative solutions to protect my clients' cutting edge technology.
Norman Hare helps clients obtain patents by focusing on patent prosecution including preliminary prior art search, analysis and claim preparation of patent applications and USPTO office actions, patent examiner interviews, and responses to office actions.
Norman is a graduate of Seattle University School of Law and holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. With an engineering and technical background spanning 20 years, his knowledge helps his clients to grow their IP portfolio.
Cloud computing innovations
Assisting clients in acquiring patents for new technologies and services in cloud computing including document management and collaboration systems, virtual computing, and secured data transfer in distributed computing systems.
Prosecuted USPTO Office Actions for companies developing drone technology for commercial and personal use.
B.S., Electrical Engineering, New York University, 2005
J.D., Seattle University, 2017
B.A., Speech Communications, Utica College of Syracuse University, 1995
- Certificate of Recognition, Team Lead (from Joint Program Manager, Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP)), 2013
- Susie Stevens Award for External Service and Satisfaction, MRAP Obsolescence Team, 2011
- Susie Stevens Award for External Service and Satisfaction, Acoustics Support Team, 2010
- Certificate of Appreciation, Outstanding Merit and Dedicated Service, Student Activities, 2005
- Systems Engineering Level III Certificate, Defense Acquisition University, Washington, Oct. 2014