Desktop Image: HoloszycPimentel, Raphael
Mobile Image: HoloszycPimentel, Raphael
Raphael Holoszyc-Pimentel is a member of DWT's media and entertainment group where he focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation and counseling. He has significant experience in copyright, trademark, defamation, and First Amendment matters, among other issues facing content creators.
Intellectual property litigation
Navigates copyright and trademark disputes, including issues around infringement, fair use, chain of title, licensing, the DMCA, and digital and social media. Represents clients in a wide range of media and entertainment industries, including publishers, record labels, broadcasters, studios, distributors, and artists. As a musician, particularly passionate about music copyright.
Admitted to Practice
New York, 2016
U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
J.D., New York University School of Law, 2015, magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Executive Editor, New York University Law Review
B.A., Political Science, University of Pennsylvania, 2009, magna cum laude
- Dean's List
- Associate, Jenner & Block LLP, New York, 2019-2021
- Law Clerk, Hon. Edgardo Ramos, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2018-2019
- Associate, 2015-2018; Summer Associate, 2014 – Jenner & Block LLP, New York
- Clinical Extern, Civil Division, United States Attorney's Office, Eastern District of New York, 2014
- Clinical Intern, Criminal Division, United States Attorney's Office, Southern District of New York, 2014
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Nicholas G. Garaufis, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2013
- Communications Associate, Office of New York State Assemblyman Jeffrey Dinowitz, Bronx, N.Y., 2009-2012
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.