Amy's No Dabbler Details
What’s your sweet spot as it relates to this industry?
Employee compensation and benefits.
What was your favorite food as a kid?
My grandmother's roast duck.
If you couldn’t be a lawyer, what would you be?
Why is food/bev/ag your chosen industry?
Food is something everyone can connect over.
What is your favorite food travel destination, and why?
Taiwan. I found the night markets to be the most amazing thing when I was a kid and I still love to eat street food.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., New York University School of Law, 2007
- Staff Director, Journal of Law & Business
- NCPL Research Fellow in Philanthropy and the Law
B.A., Mathematical Methods in the Social Sciences, Economics, Northwestern University, 1998, magna cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
Memberships & Affiliations
- Western Pension and Benefits Conference
- Board of Directors, Asian Bar Association of Washington, 2010-2011
- Named as one of the "Best Lawyers in America" in Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law by Best Lawyers, 2024-present