Desktop Image: Jamin
Mobile Image: Jamin
Olivier's No Dabbler Details
Hometown: Bordeaux, France.
What’s your sweet spot as it relates to this industry?
Wineries and breweries. I love hearing about a winemaker's or brewmaster's process leading to the creation of their final product, and about what brought them to this industry.
What was your favorite food as a kid?
My mom's homemade mac and cheese.
If you couldn’t be a lawyer, what would you be?
Professor (hopefully I can do both some day!)
Why is food/bev/ag your chosen industry?
My mother and brother work in the wine industry, which allowed me to develop an interest in it at an early age. More generally, I love hearing about what drives winemakers, brewers, and chefs in their passion to bring beautiful products to the public.
If you launched your own food/bev brand, what would you call it?
I will keep this information to myself until I get to launch it!
What book or song inspires you the most, and why?
"This Road I Ride" by Juliana Buhring: an autobiography by the first woman to ride her bike across the world. The story is really inspirational and hits a lot of themes and values that are important to me.
What is your favorite food travel destination, and why?
I still have to go to many places (especially high on my list: southeast Asia and Japan), but so far, I have to say Italy never disappoints for food and wine.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I'd love to take a trip to Cambodia and Thailand and explore the culture and different foods there.
Admitted to Practice
LL.M., Environment, Natural Resources & Energy, Lewis & Clark Law School, 2018
J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, 2017, magna cum laude
B.A., Political Science, Gonzaga University, 2013
License of Law (French), University of Montesquieu-Bordeaux IV, 2011, with honors
Memberships & Affiliations
- Board Member, Classroom Law Project
- Board Member, National Water Law Forum
- Oregon Water Resources Congress
- Associates Committee, Campaign for Equal Justice
- YLS Pro Bono Committee, Multnomah Bar Association
- Climate Network, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Hiring Committee, Portland Office, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Sustainability Committee, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Listed among "Associates to Watch" by Chambers USA in Real Estate (Washington), 2023
- Selected to a list of "Ones to Watch" in Energy Law (Portland) by Best Lawyers, 2024; in Environmental Law, 2024; in Natural Resources Law, 2024
- Young Lawyers Section Award of Merit, Multnomah Bar Association, 2022
- Advancing Diversity Award, New Lawyers Division, Oregon State Bar, 2020
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.