Lauren Johnson helps companies with the acquisition and disposition of real estate, with a focus on agricultural properties, including vineyards, orchards, and citrus farms. Additionally, Lauren assists restaurateurs with negotiating lease agreements.
Lauren teams with her clients and her colleagues to provide clients with top-level service for all aspects of their transaction. Her experience includes advising on issues related to real estate finance, leasing, and dispositions and acquisitions in real estate.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., Willamette University College of Law, 2012, magna cum laude
- Willamette Law Review
- Dean’s Honor List
- Honors, Legal Research and Writing
B.A., International Relations, University of San Diego, 2005
- Dean’s List
Memberships & Affiliations
- Young Lawyers Membership Committee, Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar
- Associate, Miller Nash LLP, Portland, Ore., 2012-2014
- Law Clerk, Miller Nash LLP, Portland, Ore., 2011
- Legal Assistant/Law Clerk, Heltzel, Williams, Yandell, Roth, Smith & Petersen PC, Salem, Ore., 2008-2012