Mobile Image: placeholder for no bio photo
Colleen Keegan's practice focuses on U.S. and foreign trademark prosecution, including worldwide adoption, clearance, registration, maintenance, enforcement and protection of trademarks. She counsels clients in corporate transactions with respect to the intellectual property aspects of due diligence audits, licensing agreements, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and secured financings. Her practice includes representation of a wide range of clients in administrative proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB). In addition, Colleen represents clients in trademark and unfair competition litigation.
Admitted to Practice
New York, 2000
Masters of Intellectual Property, University of New Hampshire School of Law, 1996
J.D., University of New Hampshire School of Law, 1995
B.A., Finance, French, Simmons College, 1990
Memberships & Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association, since 2000
- Connecticut Bar Association, since 1995
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
- Trademark Office Practices Classification Subcommittee, International Trademark Association, 2004-2007
- Associate, Jones Day, New York, N.Y., 2004-2008
- Associate, Pennie & Edmonds LLP, New York, N.Y., 1998-2003
- Examining Attorney, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Arlington, Va., 1997-1998
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.