As DWT's chief administrative officer, Kelli Kohout manages the office administration and human resources functions of a law firm comprising more than 600 attorneys. Kelli oversees office operations, attorney and staff recruitment, compensation and benefits administration, professional development, regulatory compliance, industry monitoring, and firmwide strategic and planning initiatives.
Prior to joining DWT, Kelli served for eight years as the regional director of an international law firm, where she was responsible for the daily operations of six West Coast offices. In addition, Kelli has nine years' experience as the chief operating officer at a full-service law firm in Seattle.
Throughout her career as a legal executive, Kelli has been involved in strategic initiatives that have resulted in enhanced client service and greater efficiencies in staffing and internal operations. She has managed and mentored others at every point along the way and is committed to making DWT a place where people can build meaningful careers.
B.A., Business and Organizational Management, Northwest University
Memberships & Affiliations
- Board Member, Hood Canal Salmon Enhancement Group
- Advisory Board Member, Shelton Family YMCA
- Philanthrope Board Member, South Sound YMCA
- Co-Chair, Annual Giving Campaign, South Sound YMCA, 2022
- Founder, Hoodstock Music and Arts Festival
- Regional Director, Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Seattle, 2003-2012
- Chief Operating Officer, Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland, Seattle, 1994-2003