Desktop Image: A photo of Michael Kovlek against a grey background.
Michael James Kolvek
There's no business like show business, but employment law comes close.
Michael Kolvek is a member of DWT's employment services group. He received his J.D. from the Emory University School of Law where he was Executive Managing Editor of the Emory Law Journal and a Dean's Teaching Fellow, as well as a member of the Student Bar Association Conduct Court, American Constitution Society, Corporate and Business Law Society, the Emory Public Interest Committee, and Cooper Inn of Court. Michael joins the team at DWT with his legal training and experience clerking for an administrative law judge in the hearings unit of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
Admitted to Practice
J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2022, High Honors
- Dean's Teaching Fellow
- Edward J. Henning Memorial Award Recipient for Excellence in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Executive Managing Editor, Emory Law Journal
- Prosecutor, Student Bar Association Conduct Court
- American Constitution Society
- Corporate and Business Law Society
- Emory Public Interest Committee
- Cooper Inn of Court
B.A., English with Pre-Law Concentration and Business Administration minor, Augustana University, 2018, magna cum laude
- International English Honors Society, Sigma Tau Delta
- International Philosophy Honors Society, Phi Sigma Tau
- Dean's Scholar
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Los Angeles, 2021
- Dean's Teaching Fellow, Emory Law School, Atlanta, 2021-2022
- Research Assistant to Professor Martin W. Sybblis, Atlanta, 2020-2022
- Legal Extern, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Federal Hearings Unit, Atlanta, 2021
- Teaching Assistant to Professor George Georgiev, Atlanta, 2021
- Executive Assistant to the Director, International Trade Center for South Dakota, Sioux Falls, 2018-2019
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.