Shane Lambing has more than 15 years’ experience and knowledge of international patent prosecution. He has assisted with filing and prosecuting patent applications in more than 180 different jurisdictions around the world, in a broad range of technologies. He assists attorneys in prosecution, strategic planning, patent portfolio management, IP due diligence, foreign oppositions, international filings, foreign national filings, and annuities.
- File Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) applications with the International Bureau
- File Paris Convention utility and design patent applications around the world
- National/Regional Phase Conversion of PCT applications around the world
- Assist in strategic planning of patent prosecution to accelerate or decelerate prosecution
- Support prosecution of foreign and domestic patent applications
- Extensive knowledge and experience of patent-prosecution-related patent law, especially outside of the United States
- Assist in patent-law-related research, both foreign and domestic
- Assist with opposition practice in Europe and Australia
- Management of annuities, maintenance fees, and working requirements
- IP due diligence support for mergers and acquisitions, funding, liens, and releases
M.Div., Theological Studies, Multnomah Biblical Seminary, 2012
B.S., Leadership and Ministry, Multnomah University, 2010, with high honors
B.A., English, University of Idaho, 2009
- Senior Patent Paralegal, 2007-2009; Patent Paralegal, 2002-2007 – Seed IP Law Group PLLC, Seattle
- Chaplain Intern, September 2016-May 2017, St. Joseph’s Medical Center, Tacoma Wash.