Desktop Image: Levine, Amanda
Mobile Image: Levine, Amanda
Amanda Levine represents and defends news and entertainment companies in a broad spectrum of media and First Amendment litigation and content-related matters, ranging from intellectual property, defamation, records and courtroom access, privacy, right-of-publicity, libel, copyright, and trademark issues. She also has experience representing individuals and corporations in commercial and civil litigations, securities litigations, government investigation, and white-collar matters.
Robert S. Trump v. Mary L. Trump
Successfully defended Simon & Schuster from a motion brought by the president's younger brother seeking to enjoin the publication of a memoir written by Mary Trump, the president's niece. (N.Y. Sup. Ct. 2020)
Guo v. Cable News Network, Inc.
Successfully defended CNN and Erin Burnett in a defamation action arising out of a news report on a member of Mar-a-Lago who had been accused of being a Chinese spy. (N.Y. Sup. Ct. 2020)
Admitted to Practice
New York, 2017
U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
J.D., Harvard Law School, 2016, cum laude
- Board of Student Advisers
B.A., Political Science and English, University of Florida, 2013,
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Associate, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, New York, N.Y., 2016-2018
- Summer Associate, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, New York, N.Y., 2015
- Legal Intern, Office of the Massachusetts Attorney General, Boston, 2015
- Legal Intern, Office of the Senate Counsel, Boston, 2014
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.