Renee March has worked in the firm’s employment law practice for approximately 10 years. She currently provides a full range of paralegal support for a variety of employment litigation matters in multiple jurisdictions.
- Serves as a focal point for team communications and centralized repository for information on project assignments, status, and deadlines.
- Conducts early fact investigation, including identifying and interviewing key witnesses and preparing case chronologies.
- Manages client document collections and coordinates with litigation support and vendors for document review and production of all forms of documents, including electronically stored information.
- Is actively involved in all phases of discovery including drafting discovery requests, preparing written responses to discovery, conducting substantive review of documents for responsiveness and privilege, and reviewing and identifying documents likely to be used as exhibits in depositions; performs fact research and analysis; creates special document collections based on issues and witnesses.
- Assists with preparation of legal memoranda, checking citations to evidence and citations to legal authorities for accuracy and form; coordinates court filings.
- Provides trial assistance, including preparation of documentary and illustrative exhibits; assists with presentation of exhibits in the courtroom using TrialDirector presentation software and PowerPoint, and tracks admission of evidence and key testimony.
Paralegal Certificate, Seattle Central Community College, 2012
Focus on Operations Management and Accounting, Arizona State University
Focus on Operations Management and Accounting, University of Arizona
Memberships & Affiliations
- Volunteer, Food Lifeline