Desktop Image: Maughn, Ryan D.
Mobile Image: Maughn, Ryan D.
Ryan's No Dabbler Details
Hometown: San Rafael, Calif.
What’s your sweet spot as it relates to this industry?
Organic food manufacturing and wineries.
What was your favorite food as a kid?
Steak and salad.
Why is food/bev/ag your chosen industry?
It has great clients who are doing innovative and creative things.
What book or song inspires you the most, and why?
Right now it is all of the books by Michael Lewis. He has a brilliant way of taking dense, technical subjects and making them both understandable and compelling.
What is your favorite food travel destination, and why?
The U.S. Virgin Islands in the Caribbean.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
New Zealand. It just seems like a beautiful place.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2009, cum laude
- Academic Leadership Scholarship
- Transnational Law Review - Staff, 2007-2008; Editorial Board, 2008-2009
- Dean's List, 2005-2009
- LPS Best Oral Advocate Award, 2005-2006
B.S., University of Oregon, 1998
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Health Lawyers Association, Business Law and Governance Practice Group
- Multnomah Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Oregon State Bar, Business Law Section
- Named as one of "America's Leading Lawyers for Business" by Chambers USA in Corporate/M&A (Oregon), 2023; Listed as "Up and Coming," 2022
- Selected to "Oregon Rising Stars," Thomson Reuters, 2014-2015, 2017-2019
- Pro Bono Counsel, Mercy Corps, Portland, Ore., 2009
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Portland, Ore., 2008
- Judicial Clerk, Hon. Elspeth B. Cypher, Massachusetts Appeals Court, Boston, 2007
- Paralegal, Forrester Research, Inc., Cambridge, Mass., 2005-2009
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.