Alyssa McTimpeny is a corporate paralegal who focuses on regulatory and licensing issues in the alcohol beverage industry, assisting businesses such as wineries, breweries, distilleries, restaurants, hotels, and others in alcohol regulatory matters primarily in Oregon, Washington state, and California.
- She has significant experience working with clients to achieve project objectives by working directly with state and federal regulators to obtain the applicable licenses and permits necessary for alcohol beverage operations.
- She works with other DWT teams to facilitate entity formation, resolve land use and real estate issues, and other matters related to alcohol licensing and compliance.
- She assists clients with post-licensing and permitting requirements such as tax and operations reporting, federal label approvals, state-by-state DTC and brand registration applications, and preparing regulatory updates such as changes to ownership or to the licensed premises.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Hospitality Paralegal, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Portland, Ore., 2011 - present
- Legal Secretary, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Portland, Ore., 1992 – 2011
- Professional Legal Secretary, NALS, 1994