Carissa M. Meade is a corporate and transactional attorney who provides clear, concise counsel to management and in-house legal teams while working seamlessly with consultants, financial advisors and co-outside counsel to ensure transaction completion.
Carissa focuses her M&A practice on four sectors:
- Healthcare – such as hospital mergers and affiliations, private equity–backed management services organization (MSO) restructurings of medical groups, and ambulatory surgery center joint ventures
- Digital Health – representing health systems at the intersection of healthcare and technology, advising on innovations to improve patient care
- Technology – representing global tech companies
- Construction and Real Estate Acquisitions
Carissa is passionate about the advancement of BIPOC girls and women; she is a member of the Seattle office DE&I Committee and a Board Member of ZGiRLS, where she also serves as the Founder and Chair of the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging Committee.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, 2015
B.A., University of Washington, 2011
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Seattle Office Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Committee, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Member, Board of Directors, ZGiRLS
- Founder and Chair, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging Committee, ZGiRLS
- Selected to a list of "Ones to Watch" in Health Care Law (Seattle), Best Lawyers, 2022