Kevin Milewski handles a broad range of media and entertainment transactions for clients in the television, motion picture, and sports industries. His approach is informed by his strong background in helping clients across a spectrum of industries with various transactional matters ranging from privacy and technology to acquisitions and corporate affairs.
Kevin regularly drafts, reviews, and negotiates agreements in connection with content production, development, distribution, licensing, and financing. He has also advised clients on technology and software licensing, media industry MFN and audit compliance, and intellectual property strategy.
Admitted to Practice
New York, 2019
J.D., Columbia Law School, 2018
- Columbia Journal of Law & the Arts
- Co-President, Entertainment, Art, and Sports Law Society
- Michael D. Remer Memorial Prize
B.A., American History, with Honors, Vanderbilt University, 2015, summa cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Dean's List
- Associate, 2018-2021; Summer Associate, 2017 – Proskauer Rose, LLP, New York
- Business and Legal Affairs Intern, Marvel Entertainment, New York, 2017-2018
- Intern, General Counsel's Office, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 2016