Ericka Mitterndorfer finds creative ways to efficiently handle everyday litigation tasks, saving clients time and money.
Ericka joined the firm in 2013. She has extensive experience in all aspects of complex litigation and has been the lead trial paralegal for many federal and state jury and bench trials, private arbitrations, and federal and state government hearings.
- Supervises fast-moving, time-sensitive discovery, including electronic discovery, on-site document collection, and database management
- Participates in substantive document review for responsiveness and privilege
- Performs complex fact research and analysis
- Assists with all aspects of motion practice and appellate briefing, including cite checking and locating evidence in support
- Manages pre-trial and trial activities, including logistical planning, preparation of pretrial submissions, witness and courtroom coordination, presenting electronic evidence to judge and jury, and tracking the admission of evidence into the record
Certificate, Paralegal Studies, Edmonds Community College, 1996
B.A., Communications, University of Washington, 1993
Memberships & Affiliations
- Co-presenter, "Cite-Checking & Bluebooking," Paralegal Training, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, 2017
- Guest Lecturer, "Civil Litigation: E-Discovery and Motion Practice," University of Washington Paralegal Program, 2015-2017
- Volunteer Clinic Assistant, Greenwood Neighborhood Legal Clinic, King County Bar Association, 2007-2015
- Volunteer Clinic Assistant, Civil Rights Legal Clinic, Federal Bar Association, 2012-2013
- Senior Paralegal, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, Seattle, 2008-2013
- Senior Paralegal, Heller Ehrman LLP, Seattle, 1997-2008