Desktop Image: Mooney
Mobile Image: Mooney
Jenna's No Dabbler Details
Hometown: La Canada Flintridge, Calif.
What’s your sweet spot as it relates to this industry?
Managing your employees!
What was your favorite food as a kid?
Cornish Game Hen with Sauerkraut and Dijon. Seriously.
If you couldn’t be a lawyer, what would you be?
Why is food/bev/ag your chosen industry?
I love what my clients are providing to their community; nourishment and joy.
What is your favorite quote?
"Don’t worry about being perfect, worry about being brave." It resonates in my life right now while I am trying to be everything to everyone.
What is your favorite food travel destination, and why?
Portland – yum. And I don’t have to go very far.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Australia. Koala bears and kangaroos.
Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court District of Oregon
U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
J.D., University of Oregon School of Law, 1999
- Assistant Director, Moot Court Board
B.A., History, University of California, Los Angeles, 1994
Memberships & Affiliations
- Chair, 2018-2020; Board of Directors, 2009-present – Friends of the Children
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Committee Member, Fundraising Campaign, Multnomah CourtCare, 2007-2015
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Named a "Woman of Influence" by the Portland Business Journal, 2019
- Recognized as a "Flex Success Award" honoree, Diversity & Flexibility Alliance, 2016
- Named Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, 2014
- Named as one of "America's Leading Lawyers for Business" in Labor & Employment (Oregon) by Chambers USA, 2011-2020
- Named as one of the "Best Lawyers in America" by Best Lawyers, 2014-present
- Selected to "Oregon Super Lawyers" by Thomson Reuters in Employment & Labor, 2013-2019; Selected to "Oregon Rising Stars," 2011-2012
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.