Teri Novak has 15 years of experience as a paralegal, with a focus on family law, personal injury, real estate law, and various litigation disciplines. In addition, she has eight years of experience as a bailiff in the King County court system. Teri is highly knowledgeable with all aspects of case management, complex litigation, and court procedure.
A.A.S., Paralegal Studies, Tacoma Community College, 2006
- Paralegal / Case Manager, Herrmann Law Group, Seattle, 2018-2019
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant, Betts, Patterson & Mines PS, Seattle, 2018
- Paralegal, State Farm, Seattle, 2017-2018
- Paralegal, Benjamin & Healy, Tacoma, Wash., 2017
- Bailiff to Hon. Bruce E Heller, King County Superior Court, Seattle, 2009-2016