Ruben Pagán provides transactional support to logistics, e-commerce, web services, wireless, and other technology clients. His work in this space includes developing and negotiating a wide range of domestic and international contracts, online agreements, and policies governing ocean, air, ground, and rail logistics services; equipment and vehicle acquisition and leasing; device, product, and component acquisition and development; and software, web services, and data licensing.
Ruben also advises clients on the impact of existing and developing laws and regulations on programs and transactions and whether and how clients can future proof or adapt their offerings.
Before joining DWT, Ruben supported Amazon's North American Fulfillment Center organization.
Developed global logistics services agreement
Negotiated purchase agreement for satellite launch vehicles
Transportation & Logistics
Cloud Computing/Connected Devices
Other Representative Experience
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, 2008
- Journal of Corporation Law
B.A., Philosophy, B.S., Psychology, University of Washington, 2004
Memberships & Affiliations
- Fellow, HNBA Intellectual Property Law Institute (law student mentorship program), 2016-present
- Volunteer Attorney, Citizenship Clinic – Seattle Office of Immigrant and Refugee Affairs (confidential pre-screening of citizenship applications and development of emergency deportation preparedness plans)
- Volunteer Attorney, Housing Justice Project (eviction defense legal clinic), 2013-2017
- Volunteer Attorney, Kids in Need of Defense (representation of unaccompanied minors in immigration court), 2018-present
- Volunteer Attorney, Wayfind (microenterprise and nonprofit legal clinic), 2014-present
- Named as one of the "Best Lawyers in America" in Technology Law by Best Lawyers, 2024-present
- Contracts Manager, 2012-2014; Legal Assistant, Retail and Operations, 2008-2012 – Amazon.com, Inc., Seattle
- International Constitutional Law Research Assistant, University of Iowa, College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa, 2006-2007
- Legal Intern, Hon. Lamar McCorkle, 133rd Civil District Court, Harris County, Texas, 2006