Chanelle has more than 20 years of experience in the cable and broadcast law practice area and has been with the firm since 2007. She is responsible for supporting the Communications Regulatory Practice and the Privacy & Security Practice areas. Her focus is on helping telecom, cable, and wireless clients navigate the communications industry by keeping up with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Public Utilities Commission (PUC) compliance regulations.
- Supports the telecommunications practice, including extensive preparation and handling of transactional and regulatory filings for television, radio, international, and cable clients before the FCC
- Conducts research and preparation of due diligence memoranda in connection with public offerings and other transactions involving broadcast stations and wireless cable proceedings
- Developed and maintains Microsoft Teams system for managing data to increase stability, performance, and maintainability for the Privacy and Security Practice for project due dates and deadline tracking
Paralegal Studies, Prince George's Community College
- Citizenship Award, Cole Raywid & Braverman LLP, 2004
- Paralegal, Cole Raywid & Braverman LLP, Washington, D.C., 2000-2006
- Research Analyst, ITS, Inc., Washington, D.C., 1992-2000