Lisa Peterson practices real estate law, counseling clients in all aspects of commercial and industrial real estate purchases and sales, project development, and ownership. She regularly represents landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions involving a wide range of properties, including office, retail, industrial, and laboratory. Lisa works with landlords on an ongoing basis, managing their lease portfolios and handling various property management issues.
Lisa has represented Apple American Group, Hines Interests Limited Partnership, Joshua Green Corp., Principal Real Estate Investors, Seattle Union Station, and SITQ.
- Representing large institutional owners of several million square feet of downtown office space in all aspects of leasing and property management
- Negotiating office and retail leases for large and small tenants in properties of all kinds including downtown high-rise office space and smaller suburban projects
- Negotiated and closed acquisitions of a five-building suburban office park and three urban office buildings in Seattle, including land use and environmental due diligence
- Drafted and negotiated a lease of 55,000 square feet of build-to-suit laboratory space and a shared laboratory facilities agreement with another building occupant
- Represented developer assembling real estate, developing and leasing an 850,000-square-foot office building and a 500,000-square-foot suburban office park
- Structured a complex tri-party agreement canceling a tenant’s lease and releasing the space to a new tenant
- Represented tenant in a build-to-suit lease of a 150,000 square-foot industrial facility
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 1989
B.A., Political Science, Economics, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1984
Memberships & Affiliations
- King County Bar Association
- Named as one of "America's Leading Lawyers for Business" by Chambers USA in Real Estate (Washington), 2018-2021; Named a "Recognised Practitioner", 2018