Paul applies his long-held interest and experience in real estate to help companies buy, sell, and lease real property, with a focus on food and beverage transactions. Having first caught the real estate bug when he worked for a prominent property management firm in Southern California as an undergraduate, Paul understands the importance of paying close attention to every aspect of a transaction.
Paul has substantial experience drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial agreements, including purchase and sale agreements, mortgage contracts, easement agreements, construction agreements, leases, and assignments. His practice further includes advising on all aspects of real estate transactions and development and conducting due diligence review.
Additionally, Paul has experience representing clients in land use and zoning matters and has litigated a variety of cases in state and federal courts. These experiences have informed Paul's practice by allowing him to anticipate contract issues that may arise long after a transaction has closed.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of New Mexico, 2019, magna cum laude
- Professional Articles Editor, New Mexico Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- Excellence in Health Law Award
B.S., Anthropology, University of California, Riverside, 2015
Memberships & Affiliations
- Legal Clinic Assistant, Asian Counseling and Referral Service
- Legal Clinic Assistant and Interpreter, Chinese Information and Service Center
- Volunteer Attorney, KCBA Neighborhood Legal Clinic
- Legal Intake Specialist, Eastside Legal Assistance Program
- Associate, Rodey, Dickason, Sloan, Akin & Robb, P.A., Albuquerque, NM, 2016, 2021-2022
- Associate, Cuddy & McCarthy LLP, Albuquerque, NM, 2019-2022