Kevin Saer centers his practice primarily on business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and debt offerings, joint ventures, and other strategic transactions. He represents a wide range of clients throughout the media, technology, and advertising and marketing industries. Kevin has extensive experience with international joint ventures and has represented U.S. clients and Chinese clients with ventures in China, Chile and Brazil.
Kevin has represented Chime Communications Limited, China Shipping North America, Clarion Events Ltd., Bauer Media, and Sesame Workshop.
- Representation of issuers and investors in private equity and debt offering transactions
- Representation of borrowers and institutional lenders in secured and unsecured credit transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions, joint venture agreements, and strategic relationships
- Entity analysis and formation, limited liability companies, shareholder agreements, employment agreements, stock option plans, and general business transactions
- Intellectual property license agreements, sponsorship agreements, and various promotional agreements for media, Internet, and publishing clients
- Internet and e-commerce transactions (including co-branding and development agreements, content license agreements, software license agreements, website development, and hosting agreements)
- General real estate acquisitions and leasing transactions
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 1989
B.A., History, University of Michigan, 1986
Memberships & Affiliations
- New York New Tech Alliance
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association