Tina Salvato counsels and defends media and entertainment clients in intellectual property and defamation disputes. Her practice further includes providing industry clients with advice and pre-publication review of defamation, copyright, trademark, right of publicity, advertising, and other content matters.
Tina is experienced in all aspects of litigation, including discovery, motion practice, depositions, and trials. She has litigated a variety of claims, including IP, defamation, FOIA/CPRA, data breach, and complex commercial disputes.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of California, Irvine School of Law, 2013
- Senior Editor, UC Irvine Law Review
- Finalist and Best Brief, ABA First Amendment and Media Law Diversity Moot Court Competition
B.A., English and Public Policy, Brown University, 2006
Memberships & Affiliations
- Los Angeles Copyright Society
- Media Advocacy Workshop Committee, ABA Forum on Communications Law, 2017-2021
- Co-Chair, Creative Arts Committee, Young Lawyers Section, Chicago Bar Association, 2014-2016
- Award for Excellence in Pro Bono Service, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2017
- Associate, Venable LLP, Los Angeles, 2020-2021
- Associate, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP, Los Angeles, 2017-2020
- Associate, Mandell Menkes LLC, Chicago, 2015-2017
- Law Clerk, Tribune Media Company, Chicago, 2014-2015
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.