Desktop Image: Shanks, Rodney
Mobile Image: Shanks, Rodney
Rodney Shanks has more than 15 years of trial experience as a paralegal, including multiple International Trade Commission investigative hearings.
- Used computerized legal research and document-retention databases for fact and legal research (Relativity, Recommind, Eclipse, etc.)
- Served as focal point for litigation team communications and information on project assignments
- Performed complex fact research and analysis; retrieval and review of documents from clients, other parties, and outside sources
- Managed creation and maintenance of special collections of documents, including witness files, subject and issue files, experts' reliance documents, etc.
B.A., Business Administration, University of Arizona, 1989
- Senior Paralegal, Susman Godfrey LLP, Seattle, 2007-2018
- Paralegal, Keller Rohrback LLP, Seattle, 2003-2007