Evan M. Shapiro
Evan Shapiro is committed to helping companies complete transactions efficiently and effectively to meet their objectives and grow their businesses. Evan offers his clients highly creative and practical risk management, legal simplification, and process improvements.
Evan's practice focuses on structuring and negotiating technology and commercial transactions for technology, financial services, media, entertainment, education, and communications clients ranging from emerging companies to national and global corporations and institutions. Evan has extensive experience supporting cloud, fintech, internet of things, artificial intelligence, and other software and hardware initiatives. In his practice, Evan helps companies develop and launch new products and services. He also advises on a host of licensing, financial regulatory, data security, and privacy and intellectual property matters.
Fintech service offerings
Technology procurement and transactions
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2002, with honors
- Notes & Comments Editor, Washington Law Review
B.A., History, Spanish, Bowdoin College, 1996, magna cum laude
Memberships & Affiliations
- Board Member, Center for Children and Youth Justice, 2014-present
- Chair, Norm Maleng Advocate for Youth Award Breakfast, Center for Children and Youth Justice, 2016
- Co-chair, Community of Caring Luncheon, Jewish Family Service, 2016
- Leadership Tomorrow, Class of 2012
- Selected to "Washington Rising Stars" in Business/Corporate and Intellectual Property Law, Thomson Reuters, 2010-2014