Rebecca Shelton is a member of the firm’s employment services group. She earned her J.D. from the University of Washington School of law where she graduated with honors, served on Washington Law Review’s editorial staff, and participated in both local and international moot court advocacy programs.
Prior to joining DWT, Rebecca worked as a legal extern with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Washington and a law clerk to the Honorable Judge Stephen J. Dwyer for the Washington Court of Appeals.
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2019, with honors
- Editorial Staff, Notes and Comments, Washington Law Review
- Order of the Barristers
- Moot Court Honor Board
- Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition
M.E., Curriculum and Instruction, Louisiana State University, 2016
B.A., Political Science, Western Washington University, 2013, cum laude
- University Honors Program
- President's List
- Political, Economic, and Public Affairs Embassy Intern, United States Department of State, Nicosia, Cyprus, 2018
- Summer Intern, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Seattle, 2018
- Legal Extern, United States Attorney’s Office, Western District of Washington, Seattle, 2018
- Research Assistant, Juvenile Standards Task Force, American Bar Association, Seattle, 2017-2018
- Law Clerk Extern, Hon. Judge Stephen J. Dwyer, Washington Court of Appeals, Seattle, 2017