Stasia Skalbania is a member of DWT's technology transactions group. Stasia received her J.D. from the University of Washington School of Law where she was a member of Washington Law Review, Moot Court Honor Board, and the Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court team. Stasia joins the team at Davis Wright Tremaine with legal training and experience in the technology sector, including negotiating and drafting agreements relating to software and cloud services.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2022, with honors
- Order of the Barristers
- Washington Law Review
- Moot Court Honor Board
- Champion, Steven Calandrillo 2020 Contract Negotiation Competition
- Honorable Mention, Best Individual Oralist, Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
B.S., Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University, 2017
- Dean's List
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Seattle, 2021
- Legal Intern, Amazon Web Services Legal Department, Seattle, 2020
- Legal Assistant, Amazon Web Services Legal Department, Seattle, 2017-2019
- Undergraduate Research Fellow for Professor James Gross, Cornell University Worker Institute, Ithaca, N.Y., 2016-2017
- Summer Fellow, Cornell University Labor and Employment Law Program, New York City, 2016
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.