Moe Tangman represents clients in complex commercial litigation, particularly with respect corporate, shareholder, and derivative actions. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, Moe applies his firsthand litigation experience to help his clients find business-oriented solutions tailored to resolve their commercial and corporate disputes.
Prior to joining DWT, Moe practiced at a commercial litigation firm in Portland, Ore., and at a corporate litigation firm in Wilmington, Del., where he litigated cases under the Delaware General Corporation Law. His corporate litigation experience includes stockholder and class derivative actions, busted-deal litigation, and statutory summary proceedings.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Michigan, 2017
- Associate Editor, Michigan Journal of Environmental and Administrative Law
- Events Chair, Pro Bono Advisory Board
B.A., History, Portland State University, 2011
- Attorney, Slinde Nelson LLC, Portland, Ore., 2021-2022
- Associate, 2017-2021; Summer Associate, 2016 — Potter Anderson & Corron LLP, Wilmington, Del.
- Supervisor and Student Attorney, University of Michigan Unemployment Insurance Clinic, Ann Arbor, Mich., 2015-2017
- Summer Law Clerk, Special Litigation Unit, Trial Division, Oregon Department of Justice, Portland, Ore., 2015
- Litigation Docket Specialist, Stoel Rivers LLP, Portland, Ore., 2011-2014