Desktop Image: Totten, Christie S.
Mobile Image: Totten, Christie S.
Christie's No Dabbler Details
Hometown: Lakewood, N.Y.
What’s your sweet spot as it relates to this industry?
Helping clients address employment issues to avoid distractions from their business, particularly emerging issues like paid sick leave, social media practices, and joint employment risks for growers working with farm labor contractors.
What was your favorite food as a kid?
If you couldn’t be a lawyer, what would you be?
Owner of a map store.
Why is food/bev/ag your chosen industry?
I love working with clients who create a product I believe in.
What is your favorite food travel destination, and why?
Italy because they care about what they put on the plate, and because ordering a drink can be more cost-effective than ordering water.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Croatia – the beauty, the history, the coastline and the hiking.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, 2008, summa cum laude
- First in Class (tied)
- Notes and Comments Editor, Lewis & Clark Law Review
- Cornelius Honor Society
- Full Tuition Merit Scholarship
B.A., University of Rochester, 2000, cum laude
- Dean's List (all semesters)
- British Parliamentary Extern, Member of Parliament Barry Gardiner, House of Commons
Memberships & Affiliations
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- Portland Human Resources Management Association (PHRMA)
- Selected to "Oregon Rising Stars," Thomson Reuters, 2013-2018
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.