Desktop Image: Trinchero, Mark
Mobile Image: Trinchero, Mark
I love helping clients achieve their goals through negotiation, litigation, legislation, or rulemakings—or all of the above.
Mark Trinchero focuses on communications law, representing clients before federal, state and local regulatory agencies, courts, and legislative bodies in various states. Mark also advises clients on regulatory compliance and contract negotiations. He has represented cable, wireless and wireline carriers, providing all forms of broadband and other communications services.
Rights-of-way fee litigation
Represents national client in federal court litigation to ensure that local taxing authorities are prohibited from levying unlawful fees on cable operators.
Nationwide state regulatory approvals
Handles regulatory approvals in every state for mergers of large, national communications carriers.
Wildfire mitigation rules
Represents national clients before the Oregon PUC rulemaking to establish electric utility wildfire mitigation plans.
Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court District of Oregon
U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1988, cum laude
- Thurston Society
B.A., History, University of California, Berkeley, 1985, summa cum laude
Memberships & Affiliations
- Co-Chair of the Federal Communications Bar Association State & Local Practice Committee
- Trustee, WorldOregon
- Past Chair, Executive Committee, Energy, Telecom & Utility Law Section, Oregon State Bar
- Past Chair, Telecommunications Practice Group, Lex Mundi
- Named "Lawyer of the Year" in Administrative/Regulatory Law (Portland), Best Lawyers, 2022
- Named one of the "Best Lawyers in America" in Administrative Law by Best Lawyers, 2007-present; named in Administrative Law and Communications Law, 2009-present; named in Utilities Law, 2023
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.