Desktop Image: Weigand, William L.
Mobile Image: Weigand, William L.
Bill's No Dabbler Details
Hometown: Yakima, Wash.
What’s your sweet spot as it relates to this industry?
Family business and succession planning for agriculture clients.
What was your favorite food as a kid?
If you couldn’t be a lawyer, what would you be?
An Olympic skier.
Why is food/bev/ag your chosen industry?
Wonderful, down-to-earth clients.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1990
B.A., Business Administration, Finance, University of Washington, 1987, cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Washington Bar Association
- Board Member and Treasurer, Wellspring Family Services, 2008-2014
- Board Member and Secretary, Beta Omega Foundation, 2008-2014
- Member, Northwest Family Business Advisors
- Named one of the "Best Lawyers in America" in Corporate, M&A, and Securities Law by Best Lawyers, 2004-2007; named in Corporate Law and Commercial Law, 2008-present
- Selected to "Washington Super Lawyers," Thomson Reuters
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.