Desktop Image: Joe V2
Mobile Image: Joe V2
Joe's No Dabbler Details
What’s your sweet spot as it relates to this industry?
Middle-market M&A and consigliere to closely held businesses.
What was your favorite food as a kid?
If you couldn’t be a lawyer, what would you be?
Hard to imagine not being a lawyer.
Why is food/bev/ag your chosen industry?
The personality of the owners.
What is your favorite food travel destination, and why?
Paris. Amazing food.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1981
- Order of the Coif
- Articles Editor, Washington Law Review
B.A., Political Science, University of Washington, 1978
Memberships & Affiliations
- Board of Trustees, Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce, 2006-2008
- Chair, Conflicts of Law Subcommittee, Business Law Section, Washington State Bar Association, 2006-2016
- Named as one of "America's Leading Business Lawyers" by Chambers USA in Corporate/Commercial (Washington), 2003-2020; Corporate/M&A (Washington), 2021-2022
- Selected by Best Lawyers as Seattle's "Lawyer of the Year" in Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, 2016, 2018, 2020; Mergers & Acquisitions Law, 2012, 2017
- Named one of the "Best Lawyers in America" in Corporate Law by Best Lawyers, 2006-present; in Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2007-present; in Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, 2015-present; in Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), 2022-present
- Selected to "Washington Super Lawyers," Thomson Reuters, 2003-2009, 2013-2022
- Senior Foreign Legal Consultant, Lee & Ko, Seoul, Korea
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.