Caleah Whitten focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. She is experienced with internal corporate investigations and matters before state and federal courts, including those concerning breach of contract, antitrust, securities laws, and ERISA fiduciary duties.
Prior to joining DWT, Caleah served as a litigation associate for a multi-national law firm. She also served as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Gregory A. Phillips of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, and for the Hon. James O. Browning for the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico.
Admitted to Practice
New York, 2019
U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2018
- Order of the Coif
- Executive Managing Editor, Emory Law Journal
B.S., Biochemistry, University of New Mexico, 2015, summa cum laude
- Dean's List
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Associate, 2020-2022; Summer Associate, 2017 — Sullivan & Cromwell, LLP, New York
- Judicial Law Clerk, Hon. Gregory A. Phillips, U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, Cheyenne, Wyo., 2019-2020
- Judicial Law Clerk, 2018-2019; Intern, 2016 — Hon. James O. Browning, U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Legal Extern, The Coca Cola Company, Atlanta, 2018
- Legal Extern, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Atlanta, 2016