Desktop Image: Heather
Mobile Image: Heather
Heather's No Dabbler Details
Hometown: Friday Harbor, Wash.
What was your favorite food as a kid?
Popcorn with brewer’s yeast.
If you couldn’t be a lawyer, what would you be?
What is your favorite food travel destination, and why?
Tofino, B.C., for seafood and other West Coast fare.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Faroe Islands for beautiful scenery and an emerging foodie scene.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of New Mexico School of Law, 2004, summa cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Editor-in-Chief, Natural Resources Journal
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Team
- Dean’s Award for Significant Contribution to the Law School Community
- Frederick M. Hart Prize for Excellence in Commercial Law
- Award for Excellence in International Law
M.A., Anthropology, Western Washington University, 2000
- Teaching Assistant, Statistics
B.A., International Studies, Spanish, Willamette University, 1997
Memberships & Affiliations
- Pacific Rim M&A Institute
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Wellspring Family Services
- Leadership Tomorrow, Class of 2014
- Board of Directors and Corporate Secretary, Wayfind (formerly known as Washington Attorneys Assisting Community Organizations), 2010-2013
- Volunteer, Washington CASH Legal Clinic, 2010-2013
- Selected to "Washington Rising Stars," in the practice of Mergers & Acquisitions, Thomson Reuters, 2013-2014
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.