Desktop Image: Wilmot, Breck
Mobile Image: Wilmot, Breck
Breck Wilmot is an associate in the Seattle office, where he concentrates his practice on intellectual property (IP) and technology transactions, with a focus on IP licensing and operational contracts, marketing, advertising and entertainment. He counsels a diverse clientele on a wide range of topics related to innovation, new media, and sponsorship matters.
Draft and negotiate talent, producer, content rights option, and event production agreements for a major network’s scripted television department.
Currently seconded with a global telecommunications company’s U.S. marketing team to draft and negotiate sponsorship agreements and on-site promotional event contracts.
Negotiate various agreements for a multibillion-dollar technology company in connection with the sale and licensing of tablet and laptop devices to public entities (e.g., state college systems, K-12 school districts, state and local governments, etc.).
Admitted to Practice
J.D., New York University School of Law, 2017
- Senior Web Editor, Journal of Intellectual Property & Entertainment Law
- Student Fellow, Program on Corporate Compliance & Enforcement
- Student Advocate, Suspension Representation Project
- Art Law Society
B.A., English, University of Washington, 2011 magna cum laude
Memberships & Affiliations
- Child Advocate, King County Family Law CASA, Seattle, 2012-2014
- Volunteer Coordinator, Washington State CASA, Seattle, 2012
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Seattle, 2016
- Law Clerk, Northwest Justice Project, Seattle, 2015
- Legal Assistant, Davis Wright Tremaine, Seattle, 2013-2014
- Undergraduate Researcher, University of Washington Center for American Politics & Public Policy, Seattle, 2010-2011
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.