Dsu-Wei Yuen helps connect senders and recipients of payments and the networks, processors, financial institutions, and FinTechs that sit between them. She combines prior experience as in-house counsel with a focus on emerging technologies to provide clear and practical advice on even the most complex regulatory and transactional issues.
She advises on the consumer protection, safety and soundness, and operating requirements that apply to companies who take, store or move money. A Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), she counsels clients on anti-money laundering/counterterrorist financing issues. Dsu-Wei also works with merchants, banks, and all types of third-party agents and service providers on program and processing agreements, as well as in connection with e-commerce, mobile and virtual wallets, and virtual currencies.
Anti-Money-Laundering/Counter-Terrorist Financing (AML/CTF)
Admitted to Practice
J.D., Harvard Law School, 2007
B.S., Biological Sciences, Minor in Biomedical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, 2004, with honors
- Phi Beta Kappa
Cantonese, and Mandarin
- ACAMS Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
- Associate, Perkins Coie LLP, New York, N.Y., 2014-2015
- Attorney, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP, New York, N.Y., 2012-2013
- Associate Counsel, CashEdge Inc./Fiserv, Inc., New York, N.Y., 2010-2012
- Associate, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, P.C., Palo Alto, Calif., 2007-2010