Desktop Image: Zukowsky, Rich
Mobile Image: Zukowsky, Rich
Rich Zukowsky counsels clients across the financial services and technology industries on regulatory, enforcement, and transactional matters. His experience as a former in-house associate at a major financial institution informs his approach, which emphasizes pragmatic, business-focused solutions.
Rich advises on a wide range of fintech and consumer finance laws, with experience spanning payments, lending, deposits, and privacy rules and regulations. He has also worked in both the public and private sector on a number of financial crime concerns, including anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, and sanctions matters.
Has advised both large financial institutions and technology companies, as well as lean startups, in bringing new and innovate products to market in the payments, lending, deposits, and rewards spaces.
Regulatory and enforcement matters
Through a sophisticated understanding of a wide variety of payments and consumer finance rules and regulations — including EFTA, TILA, TISA, FCRA, ESIGN, and UDAAP, as well as network and clearinghouse rules — has assisted financial and technology firms of all sizes and profiles with regulatory compliance enhancements and responding to regulatory enforcement actions.
Has represented sophisticated financial institutions and fintechs in negotiations with credit bureaus, data aggregators, large merchant retailers, and more. Assisted in bank partnership model transactions between some of the country's largest financial institutions and technology companies.
Admitted to Practice
New York, 2017
J.D., The George Washington University, 2016
B.A., University of Michigan, 2012
Memberships & Affiliations
- Leadership Team, Truth in Lending Subcommittee, American Bar Association, 2020-present
- American Bar Association, Latin America and Caribbean & International Anti-Corruption Committees, 2018-present
- Associate, Citigroup, New York, N.Y., 2016-2018
- Legal Intern, NetApp, Washington, D.C., 2015
- Legal Fellow, National Coalition of Syrian Revolution & Opposition Forces, Washington, D.C., 2014
- Law Clerk, Sanford Heisler Sharp LLP, Washington, D.C., 2013-2014
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.