The 21st Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act (CVAA) dictates accessibility requirements for video programming. The CVAA requires video descriptions, closed captioning, and accessible guides for broadcast and cable programming, as well as closed captioning for any online video that previously appeared on television with captions.
In addition, the FCC recently extended the captioning requirements of the CVAA to online video clips. In this webinar, Maria Browne, DWT attorney who specializes in communications laws, will give you an in-depth look at the regulatory requirements of Title II of the CVAA. Then, Tim Springer, the CEO of SSB BART Group, will go through examples of CVAA compliance. The two will provide a comprehensive view of CVAA requirements and implementation.
This webinar will cover:
- CVAA legislative history & regulatory requirements
- Requirements and deadlines for captioning full length programming, video clips, and montages
- FCC quality standards for CVAA compliance
- Video description requirements according to the CVAA
- CVAA requirements for accessible guides
- Examples of CVAA compliant content
Please click here to register.