On April 23, 2013, DWT's Peter Luce presented on the topic of "Social Media: What You Need to Know to Meet New Regulatory Expectations" during a webinar sponsored by the Bank Safety and Soundness Advisor.
The presentation covered the following topics:
- What the new FFIEC rules require
- How to develop an air-tight social media policy
- How some social media scenarios can bring risk into your institution in unexpected ways
- How smaller financial institutions developed social media policy
- How the major stakeholders within peer banks collaborated on social media policies
To view Peter's presentation in its entirety, click here