On October 1, DWT Payments team member and Financial Services Practice Group Chair Claude Goetz joined a panel at ACI’s Prepaid Card Compliance Forum in Chicago to discuss “The Interplay Amongst Prepaid Cards, New Technologies, and Emerging Payment Systems, Including Mobile Wallets, Virtual Currencies, and EMV Cards: Exploring New Opportunities and Overcoming Complicated Regulatory and Compliance Challenges.” Topics Claude covered during his talk included, amongst others:
- How Mobile Devices are Changing Retail Payments
- How Consumers are Using Mobile Payments
- Point of Sale Innovations
- The Growth of Alternative Payment Providers
- How Tokenization Works (and the Benefits of Using Tokenization)
Click here to view Claude’s presentation.