The Privacy Oracle consolidates significant U.S. legislative and regulatory developments at the state and federal level into a single publication. In this month’s issue, we offer:
- Lessons learned from the recent UHS malware attack
- How to maintain compliance with the GDPR when monitoring employees in the EU
- What you need to know about the California Privacy Rights Act
- Key questions raised by the CFPB in its ANPR regarding possible regulation of open banking
- A rundown of the trio of lawsuits Google is facing over its data collection practices
Join Us For
November 17 - AI, Big Data, and Cloud Conference
Please join us for our annual exploration of cutting-edge legal, business, and technology issues in artificial intelligence, big data, and the cloud as these sectors become the most active and important for technology law and policy.
Nancy Libin, Partner, Washington, D.C.
firstname.lastname@example.org // 202.973.4218
Rachel Marmor, Counsel, New York, N.Y.
email@example.com // 212.603.6401
Christopher Savage, Partner, Washington, D.C.
firstname.lastname@example.org // 202.973.4211