The FCC issued an omnibus ruling resolving nearly two-dozen long-pending petitions, seeking clarification of how the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) applies in a variety of contexts, as companies continue to seek ways to counter the morass of TCPA class action litigation that has arisen over the last several years. We discussed the FCC’s new rulings and their likely impact on the defense of TCPA claims.
- Overview & Litigation Environment
- FCC Rulings and Clarifications
- Autodialers and Robocalls
- Prior Consent, its Exceptions and Withdrawal
- Carrier-side Technologies
- Litigation Impact
- Strategies for Using the Rulings in TCPA Defense
This webinar provides useful insights to those charged both with designing compliance strategies for telephonic outreach, and those who may potentially face TCPA claims and demands.