"Ethics," Media Law Conference 2016, Reston, Va.
The biennial Media Law Conference is the most substantive and effective conference for experienced media defense lawyers. The conference focuses on the practical aspects of media law and litigation, with a mix of plenary, break-out, and boutique sessions on a wide variety of topics.
DWT partner Bruce Johnson chaired this panel. Topics included:
- Lawyer blogs: lawyering or advertising?
- The uses or misuses of Facebook
- Discussing ongoing trials in social media and spoliation issues in social media
- The use of information from data breaches
- The risks and rewards of lurking on social media