At our Annual Alaska Labor & Employment Seminar, Davis Wright Tremaine attorneys updated employers and their HR professionals, managers, and in-house counsel on the latest laws and trends most likely to affect their businesses.
Trick or Treat?
Presented by: Gregory Fisher
- Key U.S. & Alaska Supreme Court Opinions
- New Alaska Laws for Employers to Watch
- Latest from State & Federal Agencies
- More of the Year in Review
Find Your Dream Hire and Avoid the Dream That Becomes a Nightmare
Presented by: Patti Vecera
- Salaries, Background Checks, and Other Hiring Woes
Presented by: Liz Hodes
- Top 10 Mistakes Providing Leave and Accommodating Disabilities
11 a.m.-12 p.m.
What Keeps You Up at Night?
Moderated by: Gregory Fisher and Liz Hodes
- An Interactive Panel Discussion on Current Hot-Button Issues, Including (But Not Limited to) Sexual Harassment