Moderator, "Preparing for 5G—The Next Wave of High Speed Networks," Webinar, FCBA – Pacific Northwest Chapter
DWT partner Dan Waggoner moderated a panel of industry leaders who discussed the technology, legal, and FCC regulatory environment for the development of 5G (including the infrastructure and related cloud services) and how it will change our world.
This panel, presented by the Federal Communications Bar Association and Washington State IoT Council, featured the following guests:
- Chafia Aouissi, Microsoft; Azure IoT Technology Executive and Strategic Partnerships
- Marian Vetro, T-Mobile, Managing Corporate Counsel/Litigation
- Grant Castle, T-Mobile, Vice President of Network Planning and Quality Assurance (invited)
- David Gossett, Davis Wright Tremaine, Partner, Technology + Privacy & Security, Immediate Past Deputy General Counsel, FCC
- Jim Brismitzis, 5G Open Innovation Lab, Founder