"Food For Thought: A Panel Discussion Addressing COVID-19 Vaccinations and the California Restaurant Industry," Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
Can a restaurant require its staff to receive a COVID-19 vaccination? What strategies can managers use to address employee concerns regarding vaccination? As the distribution of COVID-19 vaccines widens, those in the California restaurant industry are facing these and other challenging questions.
Wagstaff Media & Marketing and Davis Wright Tremaine LLP proudly present a panel discussion on this timely topic. Our discussion is specifically designed for those in the California restaurant industry and will focus on the legal issues related to COVID-19 vaccines for restaurant employees and management, how to implement proper messaging, as well as other practical considerations.
- Kelsey Beniasch, Managing Director & Partner/Head of Account Managers, Wagstaff Media and Marketing
- Philip Camino, Restaurateur, Fellow and Imari; Founder, Camino Industries
- Julie Capell, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Maryam Casbarro, Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Joseph P. Hoag, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Sarah J. Sepasi, Esq.; Founder & Managing Attorney, Sepasi Legal PC
(On-demand versions are not eligible for CLE credit.)