"What Are My Greatest Litigation Risks?" Annual Employee Benefits and Employment Law Seminar, Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
This session covers recent trends in employment litigation, including implicit bias claims and litigation developments related to accommodation requests and mandates. Our speakers discuss the latest agency charges employers should be mindful of and provide mitigation techniques for real-world scenarios.
- Implicit Bias Claims and Risks
- Litigation Exposure to Accommodation Requests and Mandates
- I.E., Employees Who Express Views About Vaccinations
- What Type of Agency Charges Have We Seen?
- Scenarios and How to Mitigate Associated Risks
(On-demand versions are not eligible for CLE credit.)