"Why Should I Care About Labor Law? I Don't Have a Unionized Workforce," Annual Employee Benefits and Employment Law Seminar, Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
This session covers the key principles of labor law and why it is imperative employers understand their obligations for union and non-union workforces. Our speakers provide examples of protected, concerted activities, and analysis of the latest penalties enforced by the National Labor Relations Board. The discussion includes an overview of recent developments in labor law under the Biden administration and the changes employers should expect in 2022.
- Why is it Important to Understand Labor Law?
- What Aare the Key Principles Employers Should be Mindful of?
- What Constitutes Protected, Concerted Activities (PCAS)?
- What are the Potential Penalties for Labor Law Violations?
- What are the Latest Developments in Labor Law and What Should Employers Expect in 2022?
- NLRB and EEOC Updates
(On-demand versions are not eligible for CLE credit.)